You can’t stay at a more centrally located hotel than at Hilton Brisbane, set right in the heart of the city. It was designed by award-winning architect Harry Seidler and features a lofty 272-foot-high (83-meter-high) atrium with a spectacular glass dome — what a way to be welcomed to this amazing place!
Inside this international hotel is its flagship restaurant Vintaged Bar + Grill. Select a bottle of vino from the wine cellar to accompany any scrumptious meal, or delight in savory and sweet treats during an afternoon high tea.Hotel features
• 1 restaurant and bar.
• Wine cellar.
• Heated outdoor pool.
• Fitness center with a hot tub.
• Tennis court.
• Half a block from Queen Street.
• 6-minute walk to Central Station.
• 10-minute walk to South Bank Parklands.King Hilton Guest Room accommodations with
• 1 king bed. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). An extra bed is available at an additional cost; contact Travel Support for availability and booking
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note
: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults with 2 children.)
• Desk with an ergonomic chair.
• Walk-in shower.
• LCD television.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
190 Elizabeth Street
Brisbane 4000, Australia
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click SELECT
to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies
section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia.