Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Las Vegas, Nevada, as well as:
• VIP DreamTrippers- private pool party from 10am - 5pm at Apollo Pool with food and beverages. See Additional Information for further details.
• Two (2) guest admission per day to the Fitness Center.
• Complimentary in room Wi-fi (2 devices per room per day).
• Resort fees and guest-room taxes.
• A host, whose goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips experience from landing to liftoff — they host a welcome table on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more. (Please note: A host will be provided only on trips with bookings of 10 or more adults.)
*The minimum age to consume alcohol is 21 years. Age is determined at the time of travel with valid, government-issued ID.
Caesars Palace Las Vegas is world-famous for upscale service, thoughtful amenities and abundant entertainment options, as well as hot tables and other casino games waiting for guests to test their luck. Enjoy a variety of amusements, from fine dining to rejuvenating spa treatments and services.
• 22 restaurants.
• 10 bars and lounges
• 7 outdoor pools
• 4 swim up Blackjack tables.
• Onsite casino with 185 table games and 1324 slot machines.
• Numerous shopping options at The Forum Shops and Appian Way Shops.
• Qua Baths and Spa.
• Fitness center.
• Self-parking: complimentary for registered hotel guests.
Palace Premium Guest Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to hotel availability.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults (1 king bed), or 4 adults (2 queen beds).
• 24 hours room service
• Coffee maker
• Make-up mirror
• In-room safe.
• Hair dryer.
• Iron and ironing board.
• Alarm clock
• Aptheke Bath Amenities
• Caesar-style marble bathroom
• 49-inch LED flatscreen, CD player, and MP3 charging station
• Located in the Palace Tower, the room is a short walk to shops and pools.
Private Pool Party
• Private Pool at Apollo Pool reserved for DreamTrippers from 10am - 5pm on Day 2.
• Lunch and snacks included with an open bar package starting at 12pm.
• Must provide valid ID.
• Cash bar available outside of open bar times.
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policy: Name changes are generally not allowed on trips to avoid fraud, gaming and profiteering. We want to ensure that most of our travelers are members. For this DreamTrip, we do make certain exclusions, including the policy below:
We reserve the right to refuse a name change at our sole discretion. If allowed, name changes must be done no later than July 23 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer Policies: Transfers of bookings from one member to another member are subject to the policy below:
Booking transfers must be done no later than July 23 and are subject to a fee of up to US$100. Booking transfers after this date are not allowed.
Members can’t combine DreamTrips Points. Your membership level determines the maximum amount of DreamTrips Points you can use. If you have more than 50 Rovia Bucks, you can apply them in the checkout process.
Hotel/resort credits and/or discounts cannot be converted to cash, and any not used during your stay will expire immediately upon your departure. Member is responsible for paying any taxes that may be added to items purchased with hotel/resort credit.
In the unfortunate event that an activity or excursion is no longer available, we will substitute a similar activity of equal or greater value.
Make sure that your passport and visa, if applicable, are up-to-date before you leave! It’s important to double check that you have all the identification and other documentation required by the specific country you’re traveling to. In many countries, passports and visas must be valid for 6 months or longer after the trip end date. If you are unable to obtain the required identification and other documentation, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Make sure that you request a name change or room change at least 31 or more days before the 1st day of your trip. Due to contractual supplier policies, we may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
Each individual, including each child, who is coming along with you on your DreamTrip is required to have a booking prior to the commencement of the trip. If you do not book and pay for each such person in advance of the trip, you will be charged the hotel’s then-current rate, not the trip price, for each such person at the time of your check-in.
Pricing for children is based on their age at the time of travel and may be subject to additional terms and conditions of individual hotels and all-inclusive resorts. Also, pricing for children can vary, and may be higher than pricing for adults. Therefore, before you book any travel, please check the relevant hotel or resort website for applicable terms and conditions as well as details regarding their pricing structure.
Pricing shown is for each person, and is based on 2 adults per room.
Please don’t consider your change requests official until you receive a confirmation email from us.