DreamBreak (this trip does not include a host)
Experience the epitome of tranquility and luxury with our exquisite 2-night staycation package at Angsana Hangzhou. Book by November 21.
As you step into the soothing embrace of Angsana, be welcomed with a delightful drink to set the tone for a mesmerizing stay. Your journey is accentuated with a blend of traditional charm and contemporary comfort, featured in meticulously designed accommodations, complemented with daily heartwarming breakfasts.
Dive into exploration by unveiling the mesmerizing realms of Hangzhou. With our exclusive package, receive complimentary admission to Xixi National Wetland Park, a magnificent sanctuary of lush landscapes and enchanting waterways. Amplify your stay with a treasure of benefits, including a rejuvenating SPA voucher for an ethereal experience at the Banyan Tree Hangzhou SPA, and indulge in a symphony of culinary delights with special vouchers at The Pavilion Restaurant.
Embrace the leisurely grace with complimentary access to our rejuvenating swimming pool and state-of-the-art gym facilities. Join us to craft unforgettable memories amidst the poetic beauty and luxurious comfort of Angsana Hangzhou.
What we love:
• Water makes up about 70% of Xixi National Wetland Park. Its rivers, lakes, marshes and streams are home to endangered — but protected — fish, bird, plant and animal species.
• Don’t forget your camera! Xixi National Wetland Park is classed as a 5A scenic site and makes a perfect subject for photography.
• Your resort is a very short drive from Hangzhou’s awe-inspiring, must-see West Lake. This cherished natural landmark, a UNESCO World Heritage site, is surrounded by temple gardens, pagodas and lush woodlands — no wonder it’s been immortalized in art, literature and poetry since the 9th century.
Your DreamBreak includes 3 days and 2 nights* in Hangzhou, China, at Angsana Hangzhou, as well as:
*Want to stay an extra night or two? Make the most of your trip with our specially negotiated prices for pre- and post-night stays! Click SELECT, then select from the options available at the bottom of the “Check Availability” section.
Angsana Hangzhou, an oasis of elegance, offers a unique blend of traditional Chinese charm and modern comfort. Nestled amidst the enchanting Xixi National Wetland Park, the hotel promises an unforgettable retreat immersed in nature’s tranquility. Each space is meticulously designed, exuding warmth and luxury, ensuring guests experience utmost relaxation and rejuvenation. Explore authentic culinary delights and indulge in an array of bespoke amenities, embracing a stay marked by exquisite hospitality.
• 1 restaurant, 1 bar and 1 rooftop pool bar, plus in-room dining.
• Outdoor rooftop pool (open June to September) and jetted hot tub.
• Banyan Tree Spa.
• Kids’ activities available.
• Bicycle rental.
• Steps from the Westbrook shopping and entertainment center.
• 15-minute drive to West Lake.
Xixi Art Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 single beds. Please note: Bedding type is subject to resort availability. Child pricing is based on sharing existing bed(s). No extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 2 adults and 1 child.
• In-room temperature control.
• Private bathroom with shower and bathtub.
• Hairdryer and bathrobe to use during your stay.
• Tea- and coffee-making facilities.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Electronic in-room safe.
• LCD television.
• iPod® dock.
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 18.
8 Westbrook Resort, Zijingang Road
Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province 310030, China
We highly recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect your travel investment in case of unexpected cancellation. Travel can be unpredictable and country restrictions change regularly. Please understand that the cancellation policies listed in the Terms and Conditions will apply, and you are highly encouraged to purchase travel protection for your trip.
Travel is unpredictable and country restrictions due to COVID-19 change regularly; please understand that the policies below apply and you are encouraged to purchase travel protection.
Cancellation Policy*: If you cancel 46 days or more before the start date of your trip, you will get a refund less a fee of up to US$100. If you cancel within 45 days of the start date of your trip, your trip will not be refunded. All fees are applicable on a per-person basis.
*This cancellation policy is subject to rules and regulations in applicable jurisdictions in which our travel supplier is based. In the event of conflict between the cancellation policy displayed here and cancellation terms in supplier booking terms, the more restrictive of the two terms will prevail.
Name Change Policies: Name changes are not permitted for the DreamTrips Member(s) who booked this trip and are only allowed for people who are traveling with said booking member. Name changes must be done no later than November 21 and are subject to a fee up to US$100. Name changes after this date are not allowed.
Transfer of Booking Policies: Booking transfers from one member to another member are not allowed on this trip.